This tutorial is aimed specifically for advertisers - digital marketers, ad creators, and businesses.
The decentralized web project is a tool for communication between users which can be used as a platform for online advertising.
Very distinctive feature of our decentralized advertising platform is that it requires user/viewer participation and rewards the user for this.
Details on the monetizing model of our decentralized advertising platform are available in - dWeb - monetizing model
The big promise of our decentralized advertising platform is that advertisers are getting actual impact of their ads when having willing viewers of the ads.
• This user-oriented advertising model helps users for making profits simply by viewing ads.
• Advertisers have the leverage to publish ads in the domain of user interest and generate fruitful leads.
• Our advertising platform will help marketers to establish a healthy communication with its customers.
• We ensure that this methodology of rewarding users will help develop genuine customers and also prevent the platform from obscure ads.
• Our online platform of decentralized advertising will assist businesses in achieving growth through reaching out to potential clients of their respective domains.
• Our consistent progressive approach towards building a decentralized advertising platform for users opens several doors for innovation and creativity.
Our decentralized advertising platform offers serving image ads on a window with 640 pixels horizontal width and 600 pixels vertical height.
Most of the upper part of the window - 640 x 560 pixels is reserved exclusively for the ad. A small part of the bottom of the window - 640 x 40 pixels is reserved for the action area.
The bottom/action part is divided in 4 areas which serve as clickable buttons. When cursor goes over one of these areas it changes its shape to indicate it is clickable.
The user can -
- push '->' button to go to next page, or '<-' for the previous page
- or, push 'skip' to skip pages after the first page and go to next ad
- or, click on the action text which will open a browser tab with the action URL associated with the ad
If the user does not click any button, after 10-15s the ad goes into timeout, the ad serving stops and a default dWeb image is loaded.
The person preparing the ad can still use the bottom 40 pixels because the text of the buttons, currently in light blue / teal color, is overlaid over the whole 640 x 600 pixels image.
Additional details of the ads:
- an ad consists of 1 to 5 images, displayed one after another
- the minimum view time per page is 1s
- the user usually spends more than 1s viewing the page
While the current ad serving uses the whole 640 x 600 image area to show a single ad potential upcoming additional ad formats may include -
- 2 horizontally placed ads of 320 x 600 size,
- 2 vertically placed ads of 640 x 300 size,
- and 4 ads of 320 x 300 image size
Currently the details of the ad format, creation, and serving did crystallize, however the specific way of monetization is still under development.
In general, as viewers of the ads the users are rewarded with crypto-tokens.
We are issuing utility type of crypto tokens. The advertisers may purchase our tokens and use them for the ad placement services.
In addition to using the tokens for ad placement, advertisers and users have the choice to trade, and/or exchange their crypto-tokens.
To get familiar with our decentralized advertising platform we will offer for a limited amount free placing of ads.
In addition, we offer crypto tokens as rewards in a variety of incentives - for becoming a user, for getting referrals, for running a network node/bridge, etc.
One ad may contain 1 to 5 pages. The cost of 1 view of 1 page is 1 token.
We offer discounts for pages after the first page as follows:
1st page=1token , 2nd page=0.9tokens. , 3rd page=0.8tokens , 4th page=0.7tokens , 5th page=0.6 tokens.
The total ad cost will be:
1page ad = 1 token , 2 pages ad = 1.9 tokens , 3pages ad = 2.7 tokens , 4 pages ad = 3.4 tokens , 5pages ad = 4 tokens
We have built our decentralized advertising platform to offer an innovative way of making profits and spreading awareness to both users and advertisers. In our decentralized advertising module, we have followed an approach of respecting user consent and providing adequate luring opportunities for advertisers to gain views on their ads.
!!! Next !!!
As you are finishing reading this tutorial please also check -
Showing demo Ads, and creating & showing your own ad