Supported platforms to install and run on:
- User software: Windows (64bit), Mac OS, Linux (64bit), Android
- Bridge/Node software: Linux (ARM-raspberry pi), Android
- Installing User software on - Windows / MacOS /
- Installing Nodes/Bridges software on - Android device /
Both the User software and Bridge/Node software are installed through one of 3 choices of operating systems.
Select one and download:
- Windows (64bit) software release
- Mac OS software release
- Linux (64bit) software release
User software for Android is installed from - Windows/MacOS/Linux.
After downloading please check the tutorial for User software install.
If you want to run also a bridge choose one device - Android phone/tablet, or Raspberry Pi3 , then follow steps in tutorial for Bridge/Node software install.